Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pumpkin...

I already typed all this and the internet ate my post, so here we go again... LOL
I made my first pumpkin. I love fall and everything to do with it, I love the smells, the holidays that are getting closer, and all of the baking and decorating we get to do with it. I found this great tutorial for making Pumpkin decorations here and decided I was going to try it, so I went to JoAnn's and found an orange remnent (I love remnents) and tried it out this morning, It only took about half an hour to cut, sew, stuff, and tie a ribbon on the pumpkin, so it is easy and fast to do. So what do you think? I think I am going to end up with a whole herd of Pumpkins of different colors and textures... This one I may add some triangle eyes and a pointy toothed mouth to... But I am not sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment