Saturday, September 11, 2010

My first Post...

I am now sitting in front of a blank screen, wondering what to blog about first. LOL. I guess I will stick to the basics, I am planning a lot of crafts between now and Christmas, since we are planning a homemade Christmas, which I hope I finish all that I need to, we will see.
I love fall, and it is getting cooler now for fall, which means It is almost pumpkin season. Yesterday I made the first Pumpkin Spice cake of the season. Which is one of the few cakes I make from scratch, and one of my favorites. Since it is now getting to lunchtime, the natives are getting restless so I will go feed them and I will post again with a project soon.
I am going to try to post something every week, but it may be more or less... and we will see if I can get some tutes on here. See ya later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment